We Sakthi exports are leading supplier of Neem Oil.
Neem oil is derived by pressing the seed kernels of the neem tree between 40 – 50C. Neem Oil is yellowish brown in colour. It has strong odor and bitter taste. Azadirachtin and Nimbin are the main ingredient in Neem oil.
The Azadiractin is the proven bio pesticide, it repel mealy bug, beet armyworm, aphids, the cabbage worm, thrips, whiteflies, mites, fungus gnats, beetles, moth larvae, mushroom flies, leafminers, caterpillars, locust, nematodes, Japanese beetle and manymore. And it is not known to be harmful to mammals, birds, earthworms and some beneficial insects.
The azadirachtin content of neem oil varies from 300ppm to over 2500ppm depending on the extraction technology and quality of the neem seeds crushed.
Nimbin is the best antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and fungicidal agent which is mainly used as a raw material in herbal cosmetics industry.
- Insecticide - controls Aphids, Whiteflies, Nematodes and other insect pests
- Miticide - controls spider mites
- Fungicide - Black spot, rust and powdery mildew
- Rawmaterial for mosquito repellent
- Rawmaterial for soap, hair products, body hygiene creams
- 100, 250, 500, 1000, 5000ml in HDPE bottle.
- 200 liters in a HDPE barrel